- You can give on Sunday when the offering is received at the end of the service.
- You can take home the offering envelope you receive on Sunday and mail it in during the week (it’s self-addressed and postage paid).
- You can use your bank’s online bill payment service. Indicate “New Day Church” as your payee, specify your name as the account, and use the following information for the payee address:
New Day Church
PO Box 405
West Springfield, MA 01090
- Appreciated Marketable Securities are another great way to maximize your giving, because in addition to supporting the church, you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value. Click here to learn more.
- You can give through our mobile app, the New Day App. Under the “More” tab, there is a simple link to give any amount right from your device.
- You can text any amount to (413)200-3040. In just a few easy steps you’ll be able to setup your giving through any major debit card, credit card or eCheck. Your information will be saved securely so the next time you’ll only have to text your amount to give and you’re done!
If you have any questions concerning ways to give, please call the church office at (413) 241-3070 or email us at email@example.com